Saturday, October 12, 2013

E - Journal #15


Building a successful company (or living a happy life, for that matter) is not about embracing someone else's philosophy, but staying true to your own beliefs about the world and learning from the mistakes you make along the way .




Just like what they always say , " Life is Wonderful , if we know how to live " .



That's why I am really trying my best and doing all the things that would make me happy , to make my life so memorable , and I know , time will come , that I would have my endless happiness . With my friends , family , and of course living my life with my God ! :)) 

Monday - Friday 


So far , this week was the busiest and very intense week for me , there's a lot of things to do , and yeah I did it . But that's not yet done . This coming week and the following weeks after next week , I'm pretty sure , it's gonna be more harder than this week . But that would be okay , and everything's gonna be okay . Hahaha really . I'm trying to convince myself . But I'm not convinced yet . Hohoho . 



Last Monday , uhmm , I was happy . But I do not know why , again and again . Maybe there's just something magical that happened . Ahahaha . But not in a serious way , and really not big deal . :))))



Thanks for that my God ! ILOVEYOU MWAAAAAAHHHH :***** 


Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment