Saturday, October 5, 2013

E - Journal #14

Monday


Well , I just realized what my Mom said was pretty right , that as long as you have faith in God , you won't be in trouble . So I know that God will never leave me , really , NEVER ! :)))))) Because I have this faith in God , and I am really sure that he will always guide me . :)))



It's just that sometimes , I feel nervous for some reasons . But anytime that those words came into my mind , I'm coming back  as being a confident daughter of him . Not just I have to , but because I trust him , with ALL MY HEART AND MY SOUL ! <33333




Tuesday - Saturday



Okay . Of course , we had our regular class . But from now on , also every saturday , we will have our regular class . Yeah if you think of it , it's quite boring , but really , trust me , it's fun , because the day of learning is increasing .



What happened those five days ? Uhm , that was really fun , specially last Wednesday , the Teacher's day . Because we had time to bond , my friends and I . We went out , we played , and ate what we really love to eat , as always , many foods always . Hoho :))) .




A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself .







For the past few days , I learned something of course , I realized something , that people are really different from each other , each of one . But that's life , you will experience everything you think you couldn't . 



Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.









 everythingthat you think you couldn't ..







No comments:

Post a Comment