Friday, September 27, 2013

E - Journal #13

When we are happy , we feel the music ,


But when we are sad , we feel the lyrics . 


I think that's what I feel right now , while having a soundtrip .  :(


Honestly ? I'm not really satisfied for what I did this whole week . Everything , and I can feel it . But I really don't know what is the reason behind my actions .



Sometimes , I find it hard to tell someone about my feelings . But I didn't notice that my actions are already showing it . But as possible as I can , I'll pretend that I'm alright . Because even me myself , don't know what's going on to me .



Maybe I just need more inspiration and love from my family and friends , for me to get back my confidence and my happy heart :) I think . 



I know that God is always my BESTFRIEND I can talk to , in times I'm not able to tell anybody about anything .



I think I just need to think positive  , to have faith and hope , so thet EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY , and I KNOW NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE . <3


They say that life without problems is like a school without classes .

Yes you might enjoy it , but you will never learn .


So I'm still thankful to God because he gave me another problem for me to learn again . <3 



Sorry for my problem :( it's just that , I felt different this whole week .

No comments:

Post a Comment