Saturday, September 21, 2013

E - Journal # 12

Okay I think I just have to generalize all the things that happened for the whole week . Because I think all that important thing that happend was the exam days , last Thursday to Friday .




Of course exam days are just so important for the students . That's why last Wednesday I reviewed a little for what I have to learn more , and Oh My God ! i just remember that our exam schedule for tomorrow will be English , and the next one is Filipino , and the last one will be the Economics . Oh My ! Really , is that nice ? Waaaaaah . Look , Filipino is hard , and of course Econimics is hard too ,  but what about English ? Huh ? English is harder people . :((( I wish everything would be okay about this . At this moment , what I'm feeling right now ----- I'm just nervoussssssss :( I don't know for what the exam would be , and for what will happen . :(( hayss . 




Whooo ! I just need to think positive for me to able to answer  correctly the questions in test . :)) and the other one is to trust in myself that I can do it . Haha :))) uhm another one , last :) to have faith in God ;) .





Well of course I reviewed , to make sure that It would be good . Haha . :))





Okay for now , I have to say Good Bye . Because I have something important to do . But this is more important :)) bye bye :) God Bless , and you take good care of yourself , you , yes you ! Who is reading right now , you take care *_* 




No comments:

Post a Comment