Friday, September 6, 2013

E -Journal #10

Monday 


Well wa had our regular class even though our ' Buwan ng Wika ' will be on Friday , and until now , we still don't have a presentation or even a dance practice or whatever ;)))) 



Tuesday


Thank you so much Lord for giving me another life to live with my Family and friends , and this day is just so special because it's my day today . So I have to be happy .


Uhmm , what happened awhile ago was just so embarassing , but really memorable .

Tuesday morning , I noticed that no one is greeting me , and I don't think that it's my day :( . Except the people from other section , they're greeting me , but my classmate didn't . So I was a little bit mad , but just a little 


Afternoon , ate Jha and Dha called me , then I came with them . On that place , wherein all of my friends were there . But I was shocked because their face were all mad , really mad , and I can say that they're mad at me . Then after I knew that they were mad at me , I cried so hard because I didn't do anything to make them mad ,  and every time that people got mad at me , I hate it , I really hate it , and I'm always blaming myself .


After a minute , while crying , Loraine came to me crying too , and then kissed and hugged me very very tightwhile saying sorry if we made you cry , and a happy happy happy birthday to you . :***** . Then they told me that they really love me :)) . My tears of sadness just turned to tears of joy at that timee :) 


So generally , they just pranked me ! But I loved it huh . hahaha ! Because they did something for me to make this day a great day , and also to make me feel that I am special to them , so they made me cry . They just really love to see  me crying . Hahaha .


Thank you for your effort my loving friends ! You know who you are . ILOVEYOU ALL ! SO MUCH ! :)) 


From school , my friends and I went out to have a group date , and that was so fun , so great !! 


So just thanks to Lord so much for this special dayyyyy ! 



Wednesday - Thursday



Same place , same time , and same scenes , we just practiced for our presentation on ' Buwan ng Wika ' .



Oh ! Before I forget . Thanks to my teachers for announcing our grades . i'm happy about that and of course to the Lord . ILOVEYOU LOOOORD !! :)))))




Friday .


This day will be the day ....... And I can feel it , that I'm having a heart attack .... Why ? Because I'm not yet prepared for what are we going to perform later . But anyway , God is always there to guide ussssss ! :))) hihiihihihi .



 time :)))) 



No comments:

Post a Comment