Saturday, August 31, 2013

E - Journal #9

Monday - Friday


Monday , no classes again .

Uhm ,  all I knew this morning when I woke , is I know something now that I didn't know before . And all I've seen since 18 hours ago is green eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like , I just wanna know you better now .

Cause all I know is we said hello , and your eyes look like coming home , all I know is a simple name . All I know is you held your hand , you'll be mine and I'll be yours , then all I know since yesterday is everything has changed .

Hey ! Come back and tell me why , I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time , and you should meet me there tonight , and then let me know that it's not all in my mind . 


I just realized that everything has changed . +_+


But , I still Love my Lord ! Hihi :)))))) <3 .


Tuesday , all that I remember is just someone hugged me , and that someone is very special for me . A really good friend , and I thank him for that , cause I felt so special even if I'm not ? I think . Hahaha . But I'm really happy . Not just because of that uh . But because of many things . ;))))


Wednesday to Friday 

Those days , all that I can say is , God is really Good . Even though sometimes I feel like nobody loves me , but he's always making me feel like he really loves me . Soooo much ! He always do somehing , just to make me feel loved by him . And for that , with all my heart , I can say that I really really love him , as my room mate :)) , as my bestfriend that I can talk to , everytime I need someone to talk with , and as my father that can hug me anytime by his love , and who can love me while nobody can't ! The reason why he's the only one for me ! Well aside from my parentsssss :))) . 

Okay , that's all for now . Hihi . Bye bye . Thanks again for reading this , and sorry if I have no more things to share because that's all and thank you .


, ;*











No comments:

Post a Comment