Sunday, August 25, 2013

E - journal #8

The whole week                                      


Ooooppss ! Just want to say sorry but I have to say this , honestly ? Vas Happenin' World ? Huh ? 
Obviously , yaahh I know it's our fault why there are so many floods in different places here in the Philippines , and that's the reason why we had no classes those past four days , well except Last Wednesday because it's Holiday .


So all Filipinos really need to understand the fact that we have to protect our place , we should comfort our place , and most of all we need to love our own place !



okay , anywaysssss ! Sunday evening , John ( Alec Bandivas ) texted me , but I was already sleeping at that time , so I've just read that about 7:00 am , because we didn't had a class that's why Mom didn't woke me up so earlly , although it's just my phone sometimes who's waking me up in the morning , but that time , my sleep was straight from 8:00pm until 7:00am Whooo ! That was great ;) !    

Oh , about the text . John asked me if I can go an join him on that day , actually not day , but tonight at 6:00pm . For me , I'm okay with that , but for my Mom ? The exact time is 6:00pm so how is it ? MyGod ! 

okay , I tried to ask her about that , and she said 
" Are you Okay ? You'll go out tonight with the typhoon ? Wile it's raining ? Oh God !
Yah , at first I thought of that , but I just realized that I really want to go ! Hahaha Sorry .
So I asked her again If I can go out , but there's no answer this time , and the real is , it's now 50/50 . :))))))

5:00pm , at this time ? I'm ready to go ! I already said goodbye to my sister , and now it's time to said goodbye to my Mom . At last ! She approved !! Yeahhhhh ! Hahahahah

I went to Henya's house , 'cause Henya's with us . The two of us waited until 6:00pm comes and then John will pick us up .

It's now 6:00 when I heard his voice , and we'll go now !

Maybe around 6:15 - 6:20 we're now already at the church and very ready to praise God !
After praising him , we went to many restaurant , but we just ate at the Chowking ! Funny , but that's true ! Hahaha . 



Uh- huh . Seriously , all that I did from tuesday to thursday , was just sleeping . I'm sorry if I'm lazy , I'm just being honest :))))))



Friday ? English Exam :((((  So sad ;(

But thanks for the Pizza My Sister . You really know what I love !<3 :)








No comments:

Post a Comment