Sunday, August 18, 2013

E - Journal # 7

Across the ocean , across the sea
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains , across the sky
Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes
Through the storm and , through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard baby , to sleep at night
Don't you worry ,

Cause Everything's gonna be alright

All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you , I would walk a thousand miles
To be in your arms
Holding my heart
MONDAY
A cold day for me!

-Well, i did nothing today. because
we had no class! hihi, that's great!

Anyway, this whole day, of course happy.
very cold day and i like that, i think it was
just a whole day sleeping.
bye! God bless!


TUESDAY-FRIDAY

I just compiled these things that I've done those past few days,
 from Tuesday to Friday.
Tuesday we had already our class so
I woke up early to go to school.

I think we did nothing, just sleeping inside our class room,
except in English with sir. Joshua, and also in Values, with sir. Rhobe.

Even sometimes, our section is not complete because in our section;
 we have many varsities, in volleyball and in basketball,
so sometimes, they're not around, when thy're needed
to go out. But that's fine, we're proud of them! :) <3

so, Good bye for now, take care and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment