Friday, August 2, 2013

E-Journal # 5

Monday 


This day ? just a whole day discussion , because our examination will be on Tuesday . But this time, there's no Sir. Josh for now , this is the first day that he will be gone , so it was just a different feeling because Sir . Josh was not around , and yeah I admit , this is the first time that I wasn't nervous . But a little bit boring . :D

 

Sir Josh , you take good care of yourself there . We'll miss you . And we will do our seat works for you. :D :) God Bless

I can't think anymore for more words to say .

Just a Good Bye for now .God Bless ♥ ♥

Tuesday

Well , I think it was a whole day practice four our role play in Filipino project and also our project in Math . About our role play , it is supposed to happen on Friday , but it will be on Monday now , because the others won't be around on Friday because of their Spelling Bee . That decision of Sir. Albert was really great , because it's an advantage for us to have more time to practice . So , really thanks to Sir. Albert . :)

Good Bye and God Bless ♥♥♥



Wednesday

 


 

 

Just a HAPPY and a SWEET Wednesday foe me .

 

I'm just happy with my friends and classmates . They are all good .

AHHHHHH ! How can i share this to you ? I am so speechless about it , and I don't know why ? maybe it's because the only word for that is Great ! thanks for their time .

 

Friends are my gifts from GOD ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 

Herewego again,it was just a wholepday practice for our role play .

A vary tiring day for us . So hectic ,'cause we have so many projects and activities to do .WHOOO ! but likeI always say ,GOD is always there for me , always willing to help me , and will never leave me ! ♥♥

Practice . Practice . Practice .

Except in English we always save time for our English subject to do what Sir. Josh gave us works to do . :)


Friday !

What a HAPPY FRIDAY my God ! HIHIHIH

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to Maureen . Thanks for the food . :DDDD ♥ ♥

 

 

Practice there . Practice here ! That's why , we now finished it ! yeaaaahhh ! So Happy , up to 10th scene ! :DD

This day is just so Great ! I LOVE THIS DAY ! and I LOVE MY FRIENDS ! 

 

 “ There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate . ”

♥♥♥

 

 

“A friend is one that knows you as you are , understands where you have been , accepts what you have become , and still , gently allows you to grow .

♥♥♥

“ When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us , we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice , solutions , or cures , have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand . The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion , who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement , who can tolerate not knowing, not curing , not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness , that is a friend who cares . ” 

 

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment