Thursday, July 25, 2013

E - Journal #4


Monday


Well , I saw the people of Jacob section a while ago and I knew that this day is the start of their reporting in T.L.E , with corporate attire so just a big deal for me . HIHI . My report will be on Wednesday . Hope that it will be good , and my group mates will cooperate -_- .


Oh ! one more thing , Sir Mark got mad at us ! Really mad uh ! I was scared , Really !

Because of that , we were dismissed by him , like it's almost 5 to 5:15 already , sooooooo tired ! but it's okay , it's my classmates fault, so we should be as one , so we face the consequences all together ! :D 

 

So Good Bye for now ! God Bless and Take Care !

 

 

Tuesday 


Uhm , It's a whole day discussion of course .Then when i got home , I prepared for my report tomorrow in T.L.E . I prepared my clothes and what will report .

Sorry for this , but I just don't have no more things to say for this day !


Good Bye and God bless !

 

 

Wednesday 


The day of my report in T.L.E about Food Service Establishment , and we chose Chowking for our report , the type of this restaurant is classified as Fast Food Restaurant . 

But you know ? I am not that satisfied about my grade , because I know in myself and also God knows that I really tried and did my best to get a high grade or just a good grade , but I think it's because about us , that we didn't communicate to each other , so that's why only the two or three of us just did it in a right way , but ! but we didn't have a great grade :( 

 

Well , that's life . Even if you did your best for the sake of your grade , there's always a problem . Whoo ! It's okay .

 

Thank God for your guidance ! ♥




Thursday 


Although we did nothing for the whole day , and I am suppose to be happy because I'm not tired 'cause we didn't have a C.A.T formation . But the reason why I am sad is because of the mother of Mr. Iliw-Iliw .

Condolence to the mother of my loving Si.Joshua . I know that you're okay right now because God is always guiding you! Always ! ♥ :) Take Good Care of yourself Sir Josh ! and like what Shannon always said , that Everything happens for a reason , so God has a reason why it happened .

 

Well I have no doubt that even though we've been together for only just like one and half month , I know that you're really a strong man, and that's really great, so inspirational .
I saw you awhile ago that you're still doing what you have to do , even though personally you have a problem . My God ! that's really great . So great ! ♥ ♥ ♥



Anyway . Congratulations to my dear friend John for winning the position as SSC President . You really deserve that , because when it comes to leadership , you have proven it so many times . I'm so proud of you. :)

I know it's not familiar to you when I call him John , because everyone calls him Alec . And I think I am just the one who is calling him like this, and he is just the one who is calling me Jana . We're John and Jana :D HAHAHA Congratulations to you John . :D  Lot's of Love ! ♥♥♥♥♥

 

 




To my Best friend ! Megiiee ! It's Okay , and I know you really did your best to prove them your worth . It's just that , this is not your time yet , 'cause God have a plan for you ! But you know ? Ha ? Do you know ?

Yes I know you know . That ILOVEYOU ! HIHIHI . ♥♥♥♥  




Okay , Good Bye ! God Bless and Take Care ! ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment