Friday, July 5, 2013

My Firsts on the First week of July .





July 1, 2013
Complicated Monday :D

Hi Hello Blog spot . :)) This is my first time that I will talk to you :) hihi ^_^  
I just want to share something . Well , my Monday was just so sad you know ? 'cause I thought our E-journal was started last two weeks ago , but no it's not , and this day should be the start doing this . So sad to say , I was really wrong :( But it's okay , that's life . Hahaha . I will just start again at the beginning today , and will delete all that I did those past few weeks . 

Okay , moving on . Aside from being sad because of my fault , I'm a little bit happy , and I think it's not just a little , yeah I can say I was really happy , and until now I am happy , it is because of my friends and my classmates  :) the reason why I am really happy , so thanks to them , and also really thanks to God for giving me these crazy and at the same time very interesting people . :) Hehehe  
Anyway , Danielle Jana Roe P. Rodriguez here . From IV Isaac :)) 
Good bye and God bless ^_^  Take Good Care . Thanks for reading .
That was my whole crazy Monday J

 

July 2 , 2013 

Tuesday :(

 

Hey , could you tell me why are they like that ? I just want to know . I don't really know why are they like that . Hmm . Whatever ! All that I know is God is always here for me , no matter what , and will never leave me whatever happens . My guardian Angels :))))))


OOOPPPSSS ! I am so sorry , if I am not in the mood today , I just don't know what's going on now , and started this text with not interesting things that I told you , just don't mind it :)) You know , I just can't believe it ! :( Okay Dane stop , okay ? you stop ! ....... Okay I'll stop . Is this enough ? hahaha . I'm going  crazy ^_^

OH well , even though I am sad today , I have to be happy , and rest very peacefully . So you rest too :) But you know , yes I know that you know , that God is the reason why I am Happy even with all those little things J
Goodnight . Take good care .

July 3,2013
Wednesday 

 .................................... I think I have no words to say , I don't know what I have to say , and I'm speechless ^_^ All I know that I have to say is just I don't know what I'm feeling right now ! HAHA . really , I really don't know . Happy or not Happy ? happy or not ? happy or happy ? not or not happy ? what ? UUUUUUhhhhhhhh ! Tell me , come on ! I want to know . I don't know why my feelings is so complicated , and my feelings not telling me if I am happy or not , and I can't even feel it that's why my feelings so complicated .You know what ? I'm really confused :( Actually  this is really hard you know ? HAHA . I don't know ! I don't know ! I don't know ! 0.o

Anyway , my whole day ? well , just fine , not that happy , don't know what's the reason why I am just not that happy .

Good Bye L . Let us pray before we sleep . J
Crazy Dane here ^_^ 


July 4, 2013
Thursday . 

Again ? not happy again ? But now , I know what is the reason ! and that is because I am tired of being hungry :(((((( Can you believe me about the fact that I am always hungry ? look at my size .  well obviously ! HAHAHA . I am always hungry :( I want potatoes ! I really want to eat potatoes ! No one gives me potatoes ! :( Give me. I want potatoes !!!!!

Yes , that's true :) I always want potato and to eat even if I had just finished my meal . I'm hungry :( and most especially when I am tired like when we had our C.A.T this afternoon , Oh My ! super hungry when I got home ! I want to see potatoes on my table when I get home . 

About that C.A.T  formation , that made my day . HAHA . while forming , I am always laughing with my classmates HAHAHA . I can't help myself to stop laughing .

July 5, 2013
Happy Friday .
A wonderful morning , we had our mass , and I joined . Yes I always join the mass even though I am not a catholic and I'm a christian , I have to attend to communicate with others  :) Then after , I think after one hour , we're done with the mass . We get back to our building with my classmates , and the priest blessed our room with our teachers .
We decided to order in Mcdo , because I told them that I want Fries !  But suddenly , we failed .  We failed to have a fries and burgers .  HAHA . Next time again let’s decide perfectly to order those foods . 

After lunch break , all we did was just sleeping . I have to admit it , and yeah that was fun , because we had a free time for like two hours just to sleep hihi , because we didn't have a class like two hours . After sleeping , it’s now our time in English with Sir Josh . We finished watching the Iliad with Sir Josh and that was like two hours again watching with my classmates . That was really fun to have a time to watch with them :) and then after watching Iliad we get back to our room to prepare ourselves for our flag retreat . After preparing , we went down and did the flag retreat with our Schoolmates .    
That was my happy Friday :)) thanks again for reading . :D God Bless and Take Care ! Good bye 

Generally speaking , I learned a lot , really a lot with just one week . like I knew that the reason why I’m being sad sometimes is because I always want potatoes ! HAHA , Just Kidding :D .  No , I learned Like , we have to be happy for what we have , like with friends , be contented with them , because with them , I am always happy  . And above all , YOLO ! You Only Leave Once , make everyday like a special day . laugh like you don’t have tomorrow anymore . Eat potatoes anytime you like :) and always be with God , and have faith ,  so He will guide you always , everywhere you go .

That was my Whole week on the first week of July 
So ? Good Bye for now . I have to go , to eat potatoes ! :D

Take Good Care . God Bless and Good Bye ! Byiiieeeeeeeeee  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment