Friday, July 12, 2013

Busy and Happy Week . :))

July 8 , 2013

 


HAPPINESS .

 

 

 

Halo Monday ! Why are you so good to me ? always be like that huh ! :) Hihi . I Love Monday , and I Love God for making this day so special to me :) I wish I can always be happy . So I'm declaring right now , that I will always be Happy ! :D The reason why I am happy ? well of course , because of my friends :))) HAHA .

 

 

Anyway , we did have an activity a while ago with Sir. Josh , after giving us our grades . About that activity , that was really fun !HAHA . "cause Sir Josh that write any two characters of Iliad , then the others wrote Homer , which is the author of the story Iliad .Well , that's what they know , and that's great because at least they still remember Homer the blind poet , and the author of Iliad . :) Oh , before I forgot One thing , thanks to Sir Josh for that great :) I just want to thank you , because at least I have a grade , and I don't have any reason and the right to complain about that :) 

 

Okay , Good bye :) and God Bless ! ♥ 

 

 

 

July 9 , 2013

 

 

 

1-2-1-2-3-4
Give me more loving than I've ever had
Make me feel better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me I'm special even though I know I'm not
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad
I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy
Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
  I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words
That's what I'll do
  I love you

wooohhooo . Last Song Syndrome attacking . Tsk . hahaha .

 You know what ? I Love this Song , so cute  . Hiihi , Plain White t's the best
!


Well , my whole day ? just so good , singing this song . haha . This really makes me happy , and made my day so perfect . at school , at the road , at home , while singing this song is just a good feeling . :) ♥ ♥ I think this day is much better than my Tuesday last week :)

July 10 , 2013

There , some subjects discussion with teachers , and preparing and reviewing for Thursday and Friday , 'cause it will be the exam days . I wish I could answer the questions tomorrow :) Lord , guide me . Hihihi .


 

 Oh ! anyway , Mom said that there will be a tryout in table tennis on Friday , then my answer was just like " uhhmm , okay " , then told me to join and try , then I was like what ? Haha , she has a confidence to say that to me because of my experience last year , and she think that I can do it again . But for me ? Oh my ! I think It's just by chance that I won last year , and I don't think I can do it again :) HAHA . But because it's my Mom who said that , I will do it , and I will try , just try :)

So , Good Bye :) God Bless !

 July 11 , 2013

SAD :(


Aw ! Rome and Greece broke my heart . Why am I so Idiot ! I didn't know about Greece and Rome ? uhhh , Idiot . :(

So dissapointed of myself :( REALLY ! UUHHH . SAD . SAD . SAD . :( :(


Because of this , my Wednesday wasn't good . I thought , my whole week would be Better than last week , but I failed to do that . 


Awhile ago , while talking to my classmates I was just pretending to smile but I'm not happy , but deep inside ? GGrrrr !So mad at myself :( . I can't take this :( :(



OOppss , Sorry ! If I am Over Acting , forgive me .


Sorry . Bye . God Bless Us !



July 12 , 1013



Last day of our Examination .


Friday morning , I saw Sir Mervin when I went to the comfort room . He told me that I will do the try out in table tennis , so I was shocked ! because now I knew it , I knew it  that Mom really wants me to do it again , or to try , even though I don't know how to play the table tennis in a serious way , she wants me to try new things . HAHAHA . Because she wants me to develop whatever my skills are , 'cause my sisters already knew what are theirs , while mine ? I don't know ! HAHA . 

 

My Eldest sister named Iva Joy , was a 2 Time Champion in Track and Field and can play Piano and Flute , can also dance and sing and 7th place in the Painting Competition in the National Convention of ACE Schools , Good in Numbers :) . Then my another Sister , the Second one named Jannie Well , was a Champion in Volleyball , 2 time Champion in Track and Field like my Eldest Sister , 1st in Chess , won in Table Tennis and MVP in Basketball Girls , and she is also playing Guitar and Good in Drawing , Good in Mathematics not like me HAHA . The reason why are they like that so talented ? I'm proud to say  , it is because of my father . :) That's why I really love them so much . Sorry for telling you all of this people . I am just so Proud of them ! So much ! ♥ ♥ How About me huh ? HAHAHA . One thing I know is just to play the Guitar . HAHA . Well yeah , slight , I can sing and dance :) So Shy ! hihihihihi .

The one with the straight hair is Ate Iva . and the one with the curly hair is Ate Jaws . :) ♥♥


Good Bye ! And God Bless :) :D ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment