Friday, July 19, 2013

E - Journal # 3

Monday 

 

I just named this week as my E - Journal #3 , and not like my past few weeks titles . Because I just realized that every week I will think for my new title ? so I think it's better to have a name just like this . Why only number three ? 'cause this is just my third time that I will post , and I'm not like my others classmates that are very updated here , and not like me , I'm not doing this everyday but just every Friday or Saturday only .

 

 

Anyway , about what happened awhile ago ? Uhhhmm . Oh we had our music , and I played the guitar , I also sung with my group mates , with George , Henna , Alfa , Loulito , and ......... oh my , sorry , I forgot the others , really sorry :D We sung the two best songs for us , " So Sick " by Neyo and also " Take a Chance " by Luigi , the two very good singers :D

 


coz somebody tore your heart
and threw it away
never to come back again
noooooo oooo
now you’re terrified and now you’re afraid to fall
but baby i know you’re hurt but take a chance on me
my dear
we’ll pick up the pieces we’ll pick up the pieces
and we’ll be
we’ll be alright from here
oooooooooohhhh 

 ►

 

George really love this song , don't know why? yes of course because it's really good :)


Also I've got to know my grades in my exam in Filipino and English .Well , I have to accept this , HAHA . Not bad but not so good ! HiHi . That's Okay . :D That's me , and I am the one who is grading myself , so that's fine :D :D


Good Bye ! God Bless People :)



Tuesday 


Tomorrow will be the Nutrition Month so we talked about it , about our dish , and what will be our dish for tomorrow . We decided that it would be meat balls with ' ampalaya ' and everybody agreed . So we had a trial session . I think it wouldn't be that good , but you know what ? I was really shocked, because my God ! that was really delicious ! and you can't taste bitterness , believe me :D 

 

 


Not whole day preparation for tomorrow , because we won't have a program tomorrow and just bazaars with the dish of what vegetable that we're assigned at .For the fourth year , it's the ' ampalaya ' and for the third year , the squash .





Wednesday


Yey ! The day of our Nutrition Month :D

Well , I was happy , I bought many foods to eat of course HAHA . 

I've got to taste many kinds of squash , just like the fried squash , WHAT ? a fried squash ? just like french fries ? HAHAHAHA . yeah , what a fried squash ! and many more foods . HIHI :D


This is funny .

Neil : Dane 
Dane : Yes Neil ?
Neil : Is this real ?
Dane : Which one ?
Neil : That our dish will be gone after just a few minutes ?
Dane : Well yeah of course ! this is real .
Neil : Really ?
Dane : Why Neil ? do you have a doubt ? that what we did was not that good ?
Neil : Of course not ! I am just amazed ! ( then he smiled at me )
Dane & Neil : too happy ( :D )
Hihihi . Neil was just amazed for what we've done, and also Sir John Mark our daddy was so proud of us , He really loves us so much !:D 

Just the fact that we won the second place , He told us that , He's really proud of us ! ♥  


Wait , before I forget . Teachers completed my day actually ! HAHAHA . They're so good !


Okieeeee Good Bye and Take Care .God Bless



Thursday 


First of all , just want to say sorry ! sorry for my flaws ! I'm just a human that can make a mistake . So really sorry :( I will try sometimes to be good ! 

 

 

Not that Tired like my Thursday last week . 


We had our C.A.T formation but we were dismissed early , not like before .But seriously ? that's a good feeling , hihihi , so happy for that  . Thank you for that Officers :D


Also , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GIAN FRANCIS DELA CUEVA OF ABRAHAM ! :D


Good Bye Everyone 



Friday 


Well , a good day for Danielle . Happy for the whole day . Even though ate Jha was not there I think because of her Grand Father , and Meg Meg because she was in Silang to have a leadership training , with the other members .


For the whole day , the subjects that we took was just Values and English . Uhh yeah , also Physical Education :)

 

 

I think I have no more words to say . Just this , Good Bye ,Take Good Care and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment