Friday, August 9, 2013

E - Journal # 6

 

Monday


Oh ! We already had our role play in our project in Filipino and also in Math .


Oh My God ! the whole time that I was acting there , I was so nervous because Sir. Josh and Ma'am .. I don't know her name , I think it's Anna , Ma'am Anna , as our judges . Whooo ! So intense !! <3333



Well , I have no choice but to give my best ! But , just my conclusion , I don't think that they were satisfied for what we did . But what we did there was all that we want it to be , and we all know that we did our best just to make it right and entertaining . So I just hope you liked it . But , really thanks for your time , and your effort to watch us . Thank you so much ! <3

 

 

 

Monday afternoon , I was not that happy , and Megan noticed that , so she called me , " Dane " , then I turned to her , there's no more words that came from her mouth , she just hugged me , just to comfort me , and I felt that thing . That's why I really love Megss , and also ate Janelin was there to comfort me . I can say that they really Love me ! my friends Love me ! Lilay , Dha , Rhaine , Lyana , and many more , and I  appreciate their care for me , just simple as ' Dane are you alright ? '  . My God ! that really touches my heart . <3  

 

 


Friends stay together not because they have the same characters .


But they stay because they learn to form a happy bonding despite their differences :) <3

 

 

Tuesday 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Here we go ! First day of examination , and I have Values , Computer , and Physics for this day . I hope I can make it ! Physics , cooperate with me huh ! I love you Physics ! :))))))  HAHAHA .

 

Well , Physics ? SO HARD ! ;(((((((( . Can't take it anymore :( HUHUHU ! 


TAKE GOOD CARE ! GOD BLESS


Wednesday 



 Yeaaaaahhh ! I really love my Lord !! He always do whatever I pray for . Cause I prayed that " numbers should be good to me " Please ! and yeah ! , He did that !!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA


What happened earlier was just so great ! Unbelievable ! HAHAHA . God is really really really good !

I've got to answer my math . and now ? We're Best friends !! Math and I are Best Friends !! HAHA :)))))))

 

Okay . I have to say Good Bye now ! GOD BLESS YOU ALL !



Thursday


Well , sad to say . I am not that happy today unlike yesterday .



A.P !!!!!!!!!! :( My test one !! :((((((((


I am really Sorry ! Sorry . Sorry . Sorry


------>  Feeling Sorry ! :(




No comments:

Post a Comment