Saturday, September 14, 2013

E - journal # 11

Happiness is always a matter of choice .

If you want to feel it , then choose the people  that will perfectly define it , and I think that's my Family and Friends . :)))) <3333



Monday 



What a beautiful and a great day for me . :)))


For the whole day , as usual , back to normal after all those happy days because of Buwan ng Wika :)) . We had our regular class today .

From school after class , we directly went to McDonalds because the three of us were just so hungry ( Henna , Chelle , and I ) and we really had so much fun ,we ate many foods ,  we talked about ourselves , we talked about boys :)) wahahaha , and we knew that all of us have no Boyfriends , and we were just so happy about that ;)) because instead of loving  boys , we're loving each one of us , we're loving our Family and our Friends and of course loving God !!! <333 :))))))))


After eating , after talking about many things , we went out and we accompanied her to her service , and then we also rode in the jeepny . Could you imagine that ? Ohhhh mmmyyyy Goooodd ! We saw someone who made me smile . :)) but I was shocked ! HAHAHA .  I felt really happy . :))


Tuesday


You know ? Yes I know that you know the fact that everytime you're with your friends , each one of you always have a full of stories to tell from their pockets + laugh trip + lots of love = HAPPINESS with no specific reasons because there are so many reasons to be happy ! 







1. God

2. Family 

3. Friends 

4. Who loves me :)) I'll  love them back :) hoho . :))













Wednesday - Friday 



Why girls are like this huh ? And why all of these girls , I am like this ? My god ! This is so painful , I can't take this . :(( 











































But of course , one of the reasons why I am always happy , is because God is always there for me , and he will NEVER leave me !!! Because he loves me too so much !! :)))))))) hihihihihihi 


1. God 

2. Family 

 3. Friends 

4. Who loves me :)) I'll love them back . Hoho :)) 











So that was my Monday . Good Bye for now :) thanks for reading . :))





Tuesday 



You know ? Yes I know that you know the fact that everytime you're  with your friends , all of you always have a full of stories from their pockets + a

No comments:

Post a Comment