Saturday, November 9, 2013

E - Journal #17

October 21-25



Last monday . That was just a normal day for me , regular class , and discussions . But until this day , I can feel the nervousness of mine . Because this week will be the interview week . Meaning , this coming days will be my performance in tellephone interview and my panel interview .



I have to get ready . I have to control my nervousness . :( Haysss , I think it would be really hard .


Tuesday . Uh-oh , Sir Josh just announced earlier that we will have our mac interview tomorrow . Uhhh , My God ! 



Okay , so this day will be the mac interview . I did wish awhile ago that I won't be the one who will be interviewed . But believe me or not ? Well , I was the only girl in my section that has been interviewed :( But it's okay , at least I did it , and Ma'am Vangie was laughing at me . Hahahah . I Really love Maa'am Vangieeeeeee . :))))) .




Maybe I was thinking for tomorrow the whole time . Because our phone call interview will happen tomorrow , and I am so scared . Then my panel interview will be happening on Saturday .



God Bless .



No comments:

Post a Comment