Saturday, November 23, 2013

E-Journal #19


The reason why God gave us another day to live is to enjoy it, to have fun, to appreciate all the things that are happening with the purpose, and to cherish all those little things in this world. Right ? right ! :))))



You know, I'm just an ordinary girl, sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared, I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly, I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have dreams and I still want to believe,  that anything could happen in this world, for an ordinary girl. And I enjoy my life! :) 



Nothing, I just want to release this feeling that every other girls feel. Even me of course, because I am one of them, like her, like you, like me, I'm just an ordinary girl !

:))))))))


Ah yeah right, also because I enjoyed my whole last week because I had bond with my family team, and of course with my adviser, and I realized that he is really good. Every time we are having a game, he's always there to support the team. Really great. :))


I just wish all of my team mates feel the same way. Like what I feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment