Saturday, November 9, 2013

E - Journal # 18



The whole week passed by just like that . Yeah we had an irregular class I guess . Sometimes we just practiced for our MAPEH . But of course we had our class in Computer , and English . 



But I can't help myself to think about the things or should I say those bad things that I've done this week . And I really feel Sorry for that . Really ! :(


I am really having a hard time since then and until now every evening . Having a hard time to sleep peacefully , and guess what ? I don't know why :(



But I really hope , and yes . I know that everything WILL be all right . In God's time . :))) Because He LOVES me so much ! :))



Just want to say sorry to the person I hurt . Yes , I can say that . SORRY !



You know , I can't really blame our Lord why is this happening in the world right now . Even though not here in our place where I live . But in the place that are very dangerous places . Just like in Leyte , Bohol and in Cebu . I am really sorry for them . You know , they lost the lives of their family members , and I really don't like it . I want to help them , even my sister and my Mom , feel the same way . We really want to help other people . But we just don't know how . What step that we need to do to help others . 


I know that God has has his own reason why he let things to happen , and the reason why he did all these things . And I am sure that this is because the people nowadays do not care about each lives anymore , and even do not care about the nature , that God gave us , but we don't think about it , and I am REALLY SORRY for that . We should take care of our world , we should appreciate and love all those little thing that God gave us , because it's a blessing . Even the smallest thing in this world , It is really important .  Here , one thing more . These things happened just because of those corrupt people that are hiding right now in their so called very beautiful shelters . Hiding from the disaster outside their houses . I noticed this thing because , world wouldn't do this to many people with no reason . I don't know if it's just me who noticed that or we , we noticed that . 



I hate it , I really hate to think about it . I don't like seeing people suffering from the faults of ours . Take note : all of us . Yes , all of us , because we're not perfect and I admit that I did bad things too . So , I hope that what happened will be a lesson to all of . To accept the fact that God really knows what he's doing , and it's his plan . Anyway , all this time , I was talking about , the SUPER TYPHOON YOLANDA . Hays , I know , everything will be okaaaaaaaay ! Just have a faith in GOD ! ^_^



You know I know that God has blessed me . So I say a deep prayer to the most high . That you too should do it . REALLY :))))))) 


A bid goodbye to you ! You keep safe , and take good care of yourself . God Blesssssssss ! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment